Oh look, a new post!
Yeah, I’ve been MIA. Holidays are hard on me — you’re expected to go out, have fun, spend time with your family. There’s all sorts of interpersonal interaction, using unnatural spoken communication instead of the much more natural and convenient form of email; this increases the stress.
Add to that I’ve been writing my ass off. I’ll get a complete update on that, but here is January to date:
- Dynamic Languages: Not Just for Scripting Any More, CIO.com
- The Indispensable Man, Edgelings
- Security and Sox, Edgelings
- Scribes Guild Mourns Death of Elegant Calligraphy, Edgelings
- Digital Changeover Forecast: Slight Chance of ‘Snow‘, Edgelings
- Is There Really Life on Mars?, Pajamas Media
- Apocalypse Not: Report of Defense Department Disaster Plan Overblown, Pajamas Media
- Technical Hooey from the White House, Pajamas Media
- Book Review: The Well Grounded Rubyist, InfoQ.